Cold Harbour Barn Wedding – Sophie & Charlie
Cold Harbour Barn Wedding Photography – Oxfordshire
What an incredible wedding! Sophie and Charlie were such a wonderful couple to photograph; I enjoyed every minute of their day and was made to feel so welcome by all their family and friends.
Holding their ceremony at a quaint little church in Dry Sandford (St Helens) and their reception at possibly one of the most beautiful countryside locations I have seen in a long while. I was in awe of the beauty of the fields that expanded for miles and miles into the distance; I was even more impressed that Sophie was happy to walk through the muddy cornfields in her sparkly Jimmy Choos! Cold Harbour Barn made the perfect reception venue and provided us with a stunning backdrop for all their wedding photos. I am in love with the countryside!
One of my favourite moments from Sophie and Charlie’s wedding has to be when Sophie’s Dad saw her for the first time, his reaction to seeing his beautiful daughter was so heartfelt and emotional, it was amazing to witness and photograph such a special moment.
The connection between Sophie and Charlie is just beautiful, I couldn’t have asked for a lovelier couple to photograph. Thank you very much for having me capture your special day.
Also, a BIG thank you to Sophie Duckworth for second shooting, some beautiful shots as always!
- Dress Designer – Monique Lhuillier,
- Scarlet dressBridesmaids dresses – Twobirds
- Wedding planner – Rachael Corigliano of Serendipity Weddings
- Make up and hair – Emma Lou Wells
- Florist – Flowers by Kirsty
- Stationary – Feel Good Invites
- Band – The Doowops
- Catering – Cotswold Cooks
- Car Hire – Henley Classic Car Hire
- Bus hire – Nostalgia Travel
- Cake – Tastes Delicatessen, Eton